Phone - (07) 5658 0040
A Slewing mobile crane is a crane that includes a boom jib that has the capability of being slewed. Meaning, the crane can lift its load, suspending it in mid-air and then rotates it via a boom rotating mechanism.
Our crane courses offer the following slewing mobile crane courses at our easily accessible site located near Brisbane airport.
- TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC0014 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC0015 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
Successfully obtaining a Statement of Attainment for an above-mentioned unit of competency, enables to you to be eligible to apply for a High-risk work Licence through Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ). Our courses are nationally recognised giving you the skill set for roles that involve the use of a slewing mobile crane in a variety of industries such as construction, mining, offshore drilling and more.
The holder of a C2, C6 or C0 class high risk work licence (HWRL), will be able to safely operate different types of cranes throughout the construction industry and more. Without a HWRL you are not able to operate these machines.
- Our Slewing Mobile Crane Courses include the following, but not limited to;
- Pre-course study materials that can be accessed via email
- An activity book which aid with exam questions
- Knowledge/Theory training conducted in classroom ensuring you will be able to apply current knowledge confidently on successful completion of the course.
- Skills/Practical training delivered by our highly knowledgeable trainers.
- Confidence and capability to apply your training in a controlled and simulated environment.
Our Slewing Mobile Crane Course also cover various aspects relevant to industry, Including, but not limited to the following:
- Carrying out pre and post crane check ups
- Crane set up
- Hazards and risks
- Crane lifts
- Moving loads
- Operator maintenance on crane
- Load calculations and movements
- Shutting down the crane
- Regular post-operational checks
Our crane courses operate on a regularly basis through Registered Training Organisation, Ascent Training Solutions (32108). If you would like to book in, please contact our bookings team by clicking here or alternatively call 07 5658 0040.